Things I currently am in love with
The Fall weather
The Shop at Flywheel Press, go look it up
FieldWorks, again look it up and go
Things I am currently not in love with
Eating Brussel Sprouts with Bacon
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place beets on lined baking dish, drizzled with half of the olive oil and a dash of salt and pepper. Bake in the oven until semi-soft, about 15 minutes.
2. Add in brussels sprouts and drizzle on the remaining olive oil and add the garlic. Stir beets and bussels sprouts together on the baking dish. Place back in oven for another 15 minutes, or until the brussels sprouts are golden brown and tender. Remove from the oven.
3. Zest the orange and put aside in a small bowl for the dressing. Using a knife, cut away the rind of the orange from the fruit and then thinly slice the orange into sections.
4. In a large bowl, add in the roasted vegetables and add in the orange slices. Toss to combine. Sprinkle on the crumbled feta.
5. For the dressing combine all ingredients into the bowl you added the orange zest to. Whisk to combine. Pour over the warm salad and toss to combine.
6. Pair with your grilled protein and eat immediately!